What’s the Difference Between NLP, NLU, and NLG? Only 20% of data on the internet is structured data and usable for analysis. The rest 80% is unstructured data, which can’t be used to make predictions or develop algorithms. Neural networks figure prominently in NLP systems and are used in text classification, question answering, sentiment analysis,… Continue reading NLP and NLU What Are They? IVR Technologies Defined!
Difference between AI, ML and DL Ng’s breakthrough was to take these neural networks, and essentially make them huge, increase the layers and the neurons, and then run massive amounts of data through the system to train it. Ng put the “deep” in deep learning, which describes all the layers in these neural networks. Another… Continue reading Artificial Intelligence: AI vs ML vs NLP
Chatbots for Education Use Cases & Benefits With each new interaction, this bot (human-supervised) will continuously learn and improve on the answers it provides to difficult, complex questions. Firstly, the study is based on a scoping review of existing literature, which may not provide a complete or up-to-date picture of the effects of AI-based tools… Continue reading 2308 03992 AI Chatbots as Multi-Role Pedagogical Agents: Transforming Engagement in CS Education